For Students Enrolled at Texas A&M for the First Time in the Fall or Summer
Current freshmen at Texas A&M may apply to Business Honors at the beginning of their first spring semester if they fulfill the following requirements:
- Current freshman business majors must earn a 3.7 GPA or higher during their fall semester.
- Current freshmen enrolled in a major outside of Mays Business School must earn a 3.7 GPA or higher in their first fall semester and meet the requirements to enter Mays at the beginning of their sophomore year.
- The Mays Business Honors Current Student Application for the Class of 2021 is now available here.
- All application materials are due in Wehner 340D by January 26th, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- The application is comprised of an application form, an essay, a transcript, and a one page resume.
- Applicants will be informed about whether or not they have received an interview on February 1st, 2018.
- Additional questions regarding the application process can be directed to email@example.com.
Selections will be made in March before course registration begins so students can take advantage of the Business Honors course selection process.
For Students Enrolled at Texas A&M for the First Time in the Spring
Current freshmen who can reasonably anticipate earning a GPA of 3.7 or higher in their first semester at A&M and are interested in applying to the Business Honors Program should email firstname.lastname@example.org during April of their first semester for more information about applying.