Current Business Students
- Must be a current Mays Business School student, in good standing.
- Lower-level business (BUAD) students apply for upper-level (UL) no later than the last class day of the semester before they expect to enter UL.
Note: To enter UL in the summer, you must have all requirements completed by the beginning of the first summer session.
- Must have a 2.0 GPA or better in all courses in the finance field attempted at Texas A&M University.
In order for a Mays Business School student to change curriculum to Finance, students must:
- Earn at least a “C” in FINC 341.
- Have a 2.0 GPA or better in all courses in the finance field attempted at Texas A&M University.
- Fill out a Change of Curriculum Form and return to the Advising Office during their scheduled appointment.
Finance advisors cannot admit non-business students into this major. Please follow directions below:
- Freshmen and sophomore business students not yet designated as upper-level should meet with an advisor in the Mays Undergraduate Program Office (UPO), 238 Wehner, (979) 862-3850.
- Change of Curriculum for Non-business students at Texas A&M. Students should talk with their current academic advisor after reviewing the Mays information.
- Prospective freshmen and transfer students not admitted to Texas A&M should contact an admissions counselor to discuss admission qualifications – Office of Admissions (979) 845-1060.