Center for Executive Development
Capitalize on your Leadership Development
The Center for Executive Development (CED) at Mays Business School strives to provide fully custom executive education programs that cultivate ethical leaders. Embodying the Texas A&M traditions of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service, the staff at the CED welcomes the on-going dialog with clients in order to develop a tailored set of executive courses to meet their objectives.
Mays Business School’s mission is to create knowledge and develop ethical leaders for a global society. To fulfill this mission, The Center for Executive Development pursues the following activities:
- Provide strategic partners with an unmatched educational experience that focuses on all dimensions of learning – knowledge, understanding, skills, behaviors, values and attitudes.
- Create and disseminate knowledge on important business issues through published research, innovative learning experiences and meaningful interaction with the constituents we serve.
- Serve the broader global community through the exchange of new ideas and best practices.
- Practice ethical leadership by managing our resources effectively, efficiently and responsibly.
- Foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, inclusion and respect for diverse backgrounds and ideas.
- Assess and reflect upon the attainment of our goals, resulting in continuous improvement of our practices.
Return on Investment
The CED program results in immediate solutions for your company. Content and environment-specific frameworks are driven by empirical experiences, which enable practical application of acquired knowledge and skill sets.
Our focus is on long-term success. In an effort to achieve this outcome, we will work with your team to develop a ROI follow-up program with a focus on continued growth.
View a sampling of curriculum outlines from previous executive programs.
“We have seen tremendous value from these courses and from having them both in College Station and within the regions of the Eastern Hemisphere. Every person who takes a CED course, without fail, tells me it is the best course they have ever taken. The CED training has helped create many opportunities for me within Halliburton. It has shown me, most of all, how much the company cares about employees’ growth and development.”
Cindy Bigner Patman
Senior Director – Corporate Affairs & Diversity Initiatives