Master of Science Degrees
Apply now: Mays Business School Master's Programs
In this environment of constant change, the successful business professional must:
- Address global business opportunities, competition, and quality standards
- Take advantage of the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Deal with government regulators and legislators on multiple levels
- Interface productively with a diverse base of customers, employees, and suppliers
A Master of Science (MS) degree can provide you with the foundation of knowledge and critical competencies you'll need throughout your career. An MS degree is the advanced degree of choice for those with specialized business career goals.
Our MS programs' goals are developing your abilities to:
- Perform tasks and achieve goals over a wide range of technical, tactical, and strategic professional specific issues
- Diagnose problems in the context of changing domestic and global forces
- Apply advanced techniques and models in planning and in making complex, innovative decisions
- Express thoughts and concepts clearly in oral and written language
- Use computer-based information technologies that support decisions and issues
- Recognize and manage ethical challenges and issues
Our MS programs offer many opportunities to develop your leadership skills through teamwork, interaction with business executives, directed studies and professional internships.
Our faculty are noted for their openness; willingness to counsel and guide students outside the classroom; and sincere commitment to the development and success of our students.
We are committed to providing the knowledge and educational experiences that will make you more capable, effective, and valuable in your professional career.
For specific information, please contact the advisor for that program. Their phone number and email address are available on the area of study pages.
Other master's degrees at Mays
- Master of Science in Finance: Currently, the Master of Science in Finance program is only open to students accepted into the Professional Program in Accounting or the Trading, Risk & Investments Program at Mays.
- Master of Real Estate: A program that integrates the studies of real estate and business through a broad curriculum, including accounting, finance, law, and a professional internship.
- Master of Agribusiness: A non-thesis, interdisciplinary program and jointly administered by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and Mays Business School. This program is one of a select cadre of national programs designed to successfully cut across the business and agriculture disciplines to focus on food and agribusiness management.