Our accounting programs are nationally recognized for excellence. Our undergraduate and graduate programs both rank in the top ten in the nation:
- Public Accounting Report (2017)
- #9 nationally, undergraduate programs
- #10 nationally. master’s programs
- #9 nationally. doctoral program
- #2 U.S. public program (#10 overall globally), Financial Times (2015)
- #15 public (tied), undergraduate program (#25 overall), U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Accounting Program Research Rankings by Topical Area and Methodology, Brigham Young University (2015)
- #3 in the nation for overall archival research published in the past 6 and 12 years.
- #2 and #1 in the nation for tax archival research published in the past 6 and 12 years, respectively.
- #5 and #6 in the nation for financial archival research published in the past 6 and 12 years, respectively.
- #6 and #12 in the nation for audit archival research in the past 6 and 12 years, respectively.