Master of Financial Management (MFM) – Commercial Banking Program
The Commercial Banking Program (CBP) at Mays Business School, a flagship internship program in the Department of Finance, is designed to equip students with the best practices for a career in commercial banking. CBP provides a rich developmental environment by combining formal learning, industry experience, and professional mentoring.
The Master of Financial Management is exclusively open to students who have been admitted to a high-impact learning program at Mays Business School, (i) the Commercial Banking Program (CBP), (ii) the Trading, Risk & Investments Program (TRIP), and (iii) the Professional Program in Accounting (PPA). In turn, each of these three high-impact programs represent one of three possible academic tracks within the MFM. Students applying for admission to the MFM are not required to take the GMAT, GRE, or any other standardized tests for admissions purposes.
How to apply:
- Completed application available here: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=tamu-ms
**You will see that this application is for MS/MRE and PHD applications, you are in the correct place. You will choose U.S. Citizen, even if you are not. Under the “Personal Information” section, at “Degree and Major” using the drop down box, select Commercial Banking Program After you select “Save” more options will be available on the left menu to complete.
- Resume: upload through the Professional Data Section
- Essay: available in the essay section
- Headshot: upload through the Commercial Banking Program
- Letter of Recommendation: fill out recommender’s information through the application system (two required, at lest one academic)
Application Deadline: October 5, 2018
For questions regarding MFM-CBP, please email to make an appointment with graduate student advisor, Rebecca Itz.