Department of Finance
Trading, Risk & Investments Program (TRIP) Informational
October 4, 2017 | 7:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Richardson Engineering Building RM 114
We invite you to come join us to learn more about the Trading, Risk & Investments Program!
What is TRIP?
TRIP is an accelerated program that prepares students in the fields of trading, investments and risk management by combining exceptional class instruction with hands-on, internship-based experience.
Key benefits of TRIP include:
- Guaranteed access to select coursework and programs
- Three paid market-related internships
- Mentoring by senior executives from advisory board member firms
- Participation in market and industry related activities
- Certificate in Trading, Risk & Investments
- Acceptance into the Masters of Financial Management (MFM) Program