The Department of Information and Operations Management (INFO) ranks among the top departments internationally in research productivity, impact, and visibility. We offer several undergraduate majors and graduate degree programs:
- Undergraduate Majors: Management Information Systems; Supply Chain Management
- Master’s Program: Management Information Systems
- Ph.D. Program: Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management
Our faculty members are accomplished leaders and award winners in their respective fields.
- Associate or senior editors with leading journals such as Journal of Operations Management, Production and Operations Management, and Decision Sciences.
- Best paper, best associate editor, and best reviewer awards from a variety of leading journals.
- Leadership in academic societies, such as INFORMS, Production & Operations Management Society, Systems Dynamics Society and the Decision Sciences Institute.
- Teaching awards at the college and university level.
The department offers additional resources promoting education, research and industry collaboration:
- The Center for the Management of Information Systems provides students, faculty and industry members with robust and relevant educational opportunities, research support and corporate access.
- The Texas A&M Supply Chain Consortium facilitates corporate relationships with faculty and students and hosts educational events at City Centre Houston.