Better Decision-Making Through Big Data
April 28, 2017 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
CityCentre - Houston
I-10 and Beltway 8
April 28, 2017 | 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Mays Business School at CITYCENTRE
Houston, TX (I-10 and Beltway 8)
This one-day, hands-on seminar will show you how to leverage the latest data tools and technology to design, develop and implement better business models.
- Predictive methods, such as linear and logistic regression, decision trees, and random forests
- Requirements, strengths and limitations of methods
- Managerial and technical challenges in development and deployment of business analytics
- Learn key concepts and challenges of predictive analytics
- Gain a toolkit of stats concepts and modeling techniques
- Harness data and modeling techniques to predict business outcomes
- Use state-of-the-art software tools and stats methods to model, measure, test
and compare various methods
Who should attend?
- Financial Analysts and Consultants
- Market Researchers
- Forensic Accounting
- Systems Analysts
- Insurance Analysts
- Risk Managers
Michael Ketzenberg, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Center for Executive
Development Professorship in Business Administration<
For more information, contact:
Rich Metters at 979-845-1148