Application Deadlines – Fall 2018 Entry
We encourage you to submit your application when it best reflects your candidacy. We do review applications between deadlines, so you are welcome to submit any time you are ready. Decisions are released on a rolling basis once the Admissions Committee has completed review.
- November 8, 2017
- February 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- June 6, 2018 (final deadline)
Pre-application review: Candidates may schedule an optional pre-application review with a member of the Executive MBA admissions team. The review includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. The candidate also has the opportunity to ask additional questions about the program. The review is usually completed by phone and lasts approximately 30 minutes. Candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process of scheduling this review.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application
- Payment of the application fee
- Completed essay questions (2 required, 1 optional)
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional résumé
- Letter of organizational commitment (form is provided in the online application)
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact email@example.com to determine if this may be required for you)
Personal interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in a personal interview with the program’s admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
Official transcripts: Candidates must submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended once an admission offer is accepted.