Return on Investment
Texas A&M University’s standing as first in the nation for value is well-earned as we maintain our commitment to providing a high-caliber MBA education at an affordable cost. The Executive MBA program has been recognized for providing a significant return on students’ educational investment. The program’s benefits include:
- A challenging curriculum: Our focused 45-hour program provides a broad and strategic knowledge base. Modules are designed using a cross-functional approach that highlights the relationships between finance, marketing, accounting, strategy, information systems, communication and other business disciplines.
- Applied learning: Students have the opportunity to apply classroom lessons to their own organization through the Capstone Project during the program’s second year. This project requires students to use the knowledge and skills that they’ve learned to address a pressing issue facing their workplace.
- Small cohorts: Each Executive MBA cohort has approximately 50 students. This small size encourages students to engage in intensive and stimulating conversations and forge strong bonds with distinguished professors and fellow classmates who are accomplished leaders in their respective fields.
- Exceptional career management services: The Career Management Center provides students with personalized career management services throughout their careers.
- Access to the Aggie Network: Our students develop a lasting network of contacts among their teams, their classmates and previous graduates of the Executive MBA program. Students and graduates also can tap into one of the most powerful alumni organizations in the world, Texas A&M’s 400,000-member Association of Former Students. This network, which has chapters in 85 U.S. cities and 35 international locations, is an invaluable resource to help students and graduates learn about professional opportunities and identify business partnerships.