Business school is a significant investment of both time and financial resources. A degree from Mays Business School maximizes the return on your investment. We are committed to making the goal of an MBA possible for all qualified students.
The Full-Time MBA program offers the following:
- Affordable tuition: The Full-Time MBA tuition costs approximately $40,000, which is among the most reasonably priced MBA programs in the United States.
- Financial support: All domestic and international candidates are automatically considered for scholarships offered through the Mays Business School.
- In-state tuition status: International students and applicants who live outside of Texas are eligible for resident tuition status as part of their scholarship package. This exemption can result in a savings of more than $17,000 over the non-resident tuition rates.
- Additional scholarships: Additional scholarship opportunities are available for qualified students through local, regional and national organizations as well as Texas A&M University.
- Fellowships: Students may be nominated for two fellowships, the Graduate Diversity Fellowship and the Graduate Merit Fellowship. These fellowships provide recipients with significant financial support.
- Limited time out of the workforce: Students graduate and return to the workforce more quickly due to the Full-Time MBA’s 18-month structure.
- High earning potential: Graduates earn an average of more than $100,000 annually (including bonuses and other compensation) upon completing the program.