Who We Are
The goal of the MBA Association (MBAA) is to integrate students’ professional, academic, and social experiences while in the MBA program. MBAA provides students with the following opportunities:
- Maximize networking opportunities with fellow MBAs and Mays Graduate Students
- Facilitate connections to the Aggie Network including alumni, MBA Advisory Board, and more
- Connect with business & industries
What We Do
- Business tours – Each class has chosen different field trips to businesses for the “inside look”. These events have included Messina Hof Winery, King Ranch, New Republic Brewing Company, etc.
- Aggie 100 Roundtable – Aggie 100 is the celebrated list of the top 100 Aggie owned businesses. Each year, we invite a small group of Aggie 100 winners to an MBA-only roundtable discussion. This is a great opportunity to learn from successful Aggie entrepreneurs!
- Mays Mixers – Mixers and networking events with other Mays Graduate Programs.
- Brisket Bowl – Current and former Full-Time MBA students come together at the Astin Mansion in downtown Bryan for a networking event the evening before a big home football game.