The Mays Innovation Research Center is dedicated to understanding the true nature of innovation and how it benefits society.
Using an interdisciplinary approach, the Mays Innovation Research Center:
- Examines how innovation advances human potential, productivity, and opportunity
- Discovers the best preconditions for innovation
- Identifies how innovation spreads through society
- Understands the social, economic, and legal barriers to innovation
- Distributes this knowledge broadly to students, scholars, policymakers and the public.
For more information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org