Admission to the Master of Real Estate program is based on the assessment of several factors including:
- Demonstrated leadership and academic potential
- Academic performance in undergraduate coursework
- GMAT or GRE scores (GMAT is required for all international applicants)
- Letters of reference
- Honors, awards, and extracurricular activities
- Relevant work experience
- Personal interview
- Introductory Accounting – (ACCT 640, ACCT 229/209)
- Finance – (FINC 635, FINC 341/409)
- Micro-Economics – (ECON 202 or equivalent)
- Statistics – (STAT 651, SCMT/STAT 303 or other three hours of undergraduate statistics)
Still not sure if your undergraduate degree would be considered for this masters? Visit our Current Student Profile’s and see the many different academic backgrounds who have found their match in a commercial real estate education.
Would you like to hear more in person?
For more information on the program and to learn about applying, consider attending one of our Thursday afternoon Information Sessions, which are held every Thursday, 2:00 p.m., in room 341A Wehner. Please see Information Session Schedule for possible changes/cancellations. We look forward to seeing you there!