Building and Facilities
E.L. Wehner Building & Cox Hall
Mays Business School is housed in the Wehner Building and Cox Hall on the Texas A&M University’s West Campus.
• Vending machines: soft drink & candy machines in northeast corridor first floor, opposite the Ray Auditorium (113 Wehner)
• Campus telephones: west hallway entrance and southeast hallway entrance on the first floor
• Restrooms: west hallway, Cox Hall, and northeast hallway of each floor
• Copy machine: coin-operated located in the southeast hallway of first floor
• Elevators: Five passenger elevators located in the main lobby (3) and Cox Hall (2); One service elevator in west hallway
• Food and beverages in designated areas only
Fall and spring semesters:
• Monday-Thursday, 6:45 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Friday, 6:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Summer sessions and between semesters
• Monday-Friday, 6:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Building exterior doors are open during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
• Faculty, staff, graduate students and Mays’ Business Student Council undergraduate executive officers have building access 24 hours a day through the use of their A&M ID card. Every entrance of the Wehner Building and Cox Hall have a card swipe/key pad which will give you access to the building after normal business hours.
• Computer labs are locked at all times. Authorized personnel have 24/7 access to these labs.
• All buildings on the Texas A&M campus are smoke-free. At Wehner, the designated outside smoking area is at entrance 1.
• Food, drinks, pets (with the exception of service animals and the A&M mascot Reveille) and tobacco products are not allowed in the classrooms, although there are areas in the building, such as the main lobby, and meeting rooms where food and drink are permissible.
• The building proctor does monitor and enforce classroom compliance. Contact the Media Office at 5-8009 or 2-4203, or stop by 158 Wehner, if you have any questions.
• Building abbreviation: WCBA
• Building number: 1510