Mays Business School’s Office of Marketing, Communications and Alumni Relations provides a range of services in support of six overarching objectives:
- Increase awareness of Mays Business School’s brand, programs and activities among targeted audiences.
- Positively influence the school’s reputation as a thought leader in research and education and as a community partner.
- Increase the number of inquiries, applicants and students for the school’s academic programs.
- Promote the school’s brand in a credible, compelling and consistent manner across all formal channels.
- Increase alumni engagement across three dimensions: Informed. Involved. Invested.
- Increase the perceived value of the school’s affiliation among current members and prospective members of the Mays community.