The Staff Council is a distinct group because of its representative nature, consultative role, and consensus-seeking process. It attempts to be the “eyes and ears” of Mays Business School Staff. It is consultative to the Dean of Mays Business School. It is also a representative body of the Mays Business School staff.
The Council provides a means for uniting the Mays staff community in order to express ideas and concerns of Mays staff. All Council recommendations and decisions will be developed by consensus; however, under certain circumstances, the Dean and the Council may choose to attain a majority through voting to decide a course of action.
- Chair – Jeffrey Jones, CityCentre (At-Large)
- Vice-Chair – Christina Inkpen, Business Undergraduate Special Programs – Business Honors
- Hannah Cole, Department of Marketing
- Valerie Brown, Department of Management
- Lauren Welford, Department of Finance
- Angela Catlin, Office of the Dean
- Terri Zimmerman, Department of Accounting
- Sarah Bugh, Career Management Center
- Ashley Hilgemeier, Center for Executive Development
- Donna Shumaker, Department of Information and Operations Management
|December 1, 2017||Jingle Mingle||Cocanougher Center||TBD|
Mays staff are also encouraged to participate in community outreach programs sponsored by Mays Business School. For more information on these opportunities, please visit Mays Community Outreach.