What We Look For
Admission to the MS-Accounting program is based on the assessment of several factors including:
- Demonstrated leadership and academic potential
- Undergraduate academic performance
- GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and/or IELTS scores
- Letters of reference
Two Directions of Study
Assurance Services/Information Management
Examine business and accounting concepts from the perspective of an assurance services professional.
Tax Consulting/Financial Planning
Understand the taxation of entities and the relationship of taxes to the overall business decision process.
Learn more about happenings at Mays Business School from our social media channels:
We are proud to be a top-tier, nationally ranked program. Some highlights of our rankings include:
- 5th best graduate university, LinkedIn (2015)
- 10th public graduate program, Public Accounting Report (2017)
- 6th among master’s programs most frequently ranked #1 by professors at other institutions
- 13th best masters program
The Aggie Network
In addition to our own alumni Facebook page, The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University is a powerful organization that can help you in any phase of your future career.
- Professional advice in course selection and employment options.
- Interactive classes taught by experienced faculty with superior teaching and professional credentials.
- Access to professional opportunities nationally and abroad.
To learn more about the Master’s of Science in Accounting from Mays Business School, email or call our advisor, Terri Zimmerman ’80.