To be eligible for admission to the MS-HRM Program, applicants must meet Texas A&M University’s admissions requirements. Items considered for admission to Texas A&M include:
- Holding a four-year baccalaureate degree or higher from a college or university of recognized standing. Degrees from institutions outside the United States are evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees.
- GRE or GMAT* score (Guide on the differences between both tests)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Grade Point Ratio (GPR) from the last 60 hours of coursework
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completion of two application essay questions
- Professional résumé
- Promise of ability to pursue advanced study and research satisfactorily
- Adequate preparation to enter graduate school in the specific discipline or field of study
- Application fee
- English language proficiency exam (for international applicants only)
*GMAT scores required for all international applicants
Note: If your acceptance has been partially based on self-report and/or unofficial credentials, these must be substantiated by official credentials before your enrollment at Texas A&M. If a substantial discrepancy exists within any of your credentials, your acceptance may be revoked and your enrollment permanently blocked.
Testing and language requirements
Prospective international students must have acceptable scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
If your native language is not English, you must score above average on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). More information on these tests is available at www.toefl.org and www.ielts.org.
The MS-HRM program requires a minimum of 600 on the written TOEFL exam, 250 on the computerized version, or 100 on the TOEFL iBT. As an alternative to the TOEFL, international students may present an IELTS score of 7 or higher.
TOEFL scores should be sent directly from the testing service to Texas A&M University (code 6003). IELTS scores should be sent to Measurement and Research Services, 4239 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-4239.
Scores for either exam taken must be from a test date within two years of the date we receive your application.