Mays Business Online is updated regularly with the latest news and events from Mays Business School at Texas A&M. To stay on top of what’s happening at Mays, use of one the following free subscription methods:
Get the latest news and announcements from Mays delivered to your e-mail inbox at the beginning of each month.
- Mays Business Online – a monthly look at what’s happening at Mays
- Ethics – a weekly blog written by Mays professor Mike Shaub
Follow Mays on Twitter
Using Twitter? Now you can get a tweet when new articles and stories are published. You’ll also get reminders of upcoming events and special announcements.
Our Twitter accounts:
- Mays Business School
- Business Honors
- Career Management Center
- Center for International Business Studies
- Center for Retailing Studies
- Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship
- Communications Lab
- Dean Jones
- INFO Department
- Master of Real Estate
- Master of Marketing
- Real Estate Center
- Startup Aggieland
Get articles and stories as soon as they’re published through your web browser or standalone feed reader. If you want, you can also subscribe to one of our supplemental RSS feeds to get news from your particular area of interest.