Mays Business School has a rich array of external advisory boards and councils consisting of executives and other practicing professionals. These external advisory groups provide valuable feedback regarding the types of instructional and research issues important to them. This interaction helps Mays respond to the needs and interests of our external constituencies and the business community.
To view the current members of our standing councils and advisory boards, select one from the list below.
- Development Council
- Young Former Students Advisory Council
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Finance
- Reliant Energy Securities & Commodities Trading Center
- Executive MBA Program
- MBA Program
- Center for Human Resources Management
- Center for International Business Studies
- Center for the Management of Information Systems
- Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship
- Center for Retailing Studies
- Real Estate Center
- Professional Program