Save the Date – October 20-21, 2017
- Bronze – Requires a donation of $1,000. Bronze level companies are eligible to send one representative to the sales contest.
- Silver – Requires a donation of $1,500. Silver level companies are eligible to send two representatives to the sales contest.
- Gold – Requires a donation of $2,500. Gold level companies are eligible to send three representatives to the sales contest. *Career Fair included – Electronic transmission of all competitor resumes 3 days prior to the Sales Career Fair (October 10, 2016).
- Platinum – Requires at least a $5,000 contribution. Platinum level companies are eligible to send five representatives to the sales contest. Platinum sponsors will have the opportunity to provide a keynote speaker for one of the group functions: Friday night celebration banquet or Saturday Winners’ Luncheon. Platinum sponsors will also have the opportunity to provide the role of playing judge for the final round of the competition. *Career Fair included – Electronic transmission of all competitor resumes 7 days prior to the Sales Career Fair (October 6, 2016).
- Keynote speaker for Friday night Celebration Banquet
- Keynote speaker for Saturday Winner’s Luncheon
- Competition Product Sponsor
Contact contest faculty directors to develop Platinum and Platinum Plus sponsorship.
Sales Career Fair
Companies interested in only the Sales Career Fair can join the career fair for $750. Bronze and Silver Sales Competition companies may add the Sales Career Fair for an additional $750. Sales Career Fair participants are allowed two company representatives.
Registration for the Fall 2017 Texas A&M Sales Competition will open September 1, 2017.
Thank you for your donation!
To pay by Credit Card
Go to http://giving.tamu.edu
Click the Give Now box
Enter your information
Designations: Direct my gift to a specific account; enter donation amount
Enter name or number for fund not listed online: 512450
Additional Comments: Sales Competition
Step 2: Enter Credit Card Information
To pay by Check
Please send to: Katherine Jackson
Mays Business School-Marketing
College Station, TX 77843-4112
Norm Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kerry Litzenberg (email@example.com)
Andrew Loring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions about the form, please send an email to: