Business Honors Program
Mays Business School offers a degree in Business Honors that offers a number of unique benefits for talented and motivated students:
- Solid foundation in business: Today’s business environment requires a broad-based knowledge of business functions so the Business Honors curriculum focuses on classes that cover all the significant areas of business. In addition, students complete an internship, providing invaluable work experience.
- Personalized attention: Students in Business Honors work closely with faculty and other honors students in smaller and more intimate classroom settings. Additionally, students have ready access to a team of dedicated Business Honors staff.
- Challenging coursework: The Business Honors curriculum is designed to help students think strategically. Faculty use discussion-driven lectures, case studies and the latest events in the business world as foundations for learning.
- Professional development: Outside of the classroom, students have the opportunity to participate in seminars, corporate visits, workshops, speaker events and social outings.
- Powerful network: Business Honors is a tight-knit learning community. In addition to the world-wide Aggie Network, our students and graduates are part of the Business Honors network, which gives them lifelong access to professional mentoring, job opportunities and business partnerships.
For more details on the Business Honors Program, please click HERE for the webpage.