Undergraduate Academic Advising
The Undergraduate Program Office (UPO) supports Mays Business School by recruiting, advising and mentoring undergraduate business students. Academic advising is provided for business students according to lower- or upper-level status.
Lower-level business students (BUAD, BUAG) receive advising from Undergraduate Program Office academic advisors in 238 Wehner. Academic advisors and graduate assistants of the UPO are available to serve all business freshmen and sophomores.
You are encouraged to meet regularly with an academic advisor. Although you are not assigned to a specific advisor, you may request to meet with the advisor of your choice.
Undergraduate Program Staff, 238 Wehner Building
- Mr. Peter Drysdale, Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Linda Windle, Associate Director - email@example.com
- Mr. Patrick Williams, Assistant Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Mary Ann Ricca, Senior Academic Advisor II - email@example.com
- Ms. Sheryl Lampo, Senior Academic Advisor I - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Kyle Gammenthaler, Academic Advisor II - email@example.com
- Ms. Brittany Hammond, Academic Advisor II - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Ashley Corn, Academic Advisor I - email@example.com
- Mr. Corey Stone, Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Linda Huckaby, Administrative Coordinator - email@example.com
- Ms. Jeanne Prestwood, Administrative Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Appointments and Information: 979-862-3850
Monday & Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
First-come, first-served basis
Monday - Friday
Schedule in-person, 238 Wehner or call 979-862-3850
Communication with UPO Staff
- Always use your TAMU Email address when emailing your academic advisor
- Always include your full name and TAMU UIN
- Allow at least 48 hours for a response
- Be respectful, courteous and professional, and be mindful of sensitive information
- Check your TAMU Email account on a daily basis. Important notices and reminders will be sent to your TAMU Email address – you are responsible for this knowledge!
TAMU Email is the official form of communication at Texas A&M University.
Department - Major Academic Advisors
Upper-level business students receive advising from academic advisors for their major (ACCT, AGBU, BHNR, FINC, MGMT, MISY, MKTG, SCMT). Refer to the following list for your upper-level major academic advisor.
- Ms. Casey Kyllonen - 487D Wehner, 979-458-3421, email@example.com
- Ms. Tyra Musoma - 487E Wehner, 979-458-3422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting advising website
- Ms. Mary Ann Ricca - 238 Wehner, 979-862-3850, email@example.com
- Mr. Eric Newman - 340M Wehner, 979-862-3132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Larry Callis – 354 Wehner, 979-862-1593, email@example.com
- Ms. Brianne Garcia – 357 Wehner, 979-845-3898, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance advising website
Management Information Systems
- Mr. Andrew Loring - 242 Wehner, 979-845-5861, email@example.com
- Ms. Leslie Seipp - 242 Wehner, 979-845-2944, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MKTG advising website