Engage with Mays
Mays Business School provides a number of opportunities to stay engaged.
- Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Executive Education
- Explore an Advanced Degree: Master of Science, MBA, Ph.D
- Get career, resume and/or interview advice from Mays Business School former students.
- Give advice to current students of Mays Business School.
- Beyond B-School: Video tutorials for career management success.
- CareerShift: Find contacts, companies and jobs with which you can pursue career opportunities. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration code)
- Former Student Career Services: The Main Campus Career Center partners with the Association of Former Students in providing specialty designed resources for our former students.
Hire an Aggie
- Main Campus Career Center: undergraduate and Professional Program in Accounting hiring
- Career Management Center: MBA and Specialty Master’s program hiring
Volunteer at Mays