When to Apply
Once a student has met all of the minimum requirements a Declaration of Intent to Change Major may be submitted. Following are priority application periods.
- Fall 2018: May 17 – August 6, 2018
- Spring 2019: September 1 – October 15, 2018
- Summer 2019*: January 1 – March 15, 2019
- *No application processing January 14 – 18, the first week of Spring 2019 semester. To begin Spring 2019 semester as a USBU student requires the follow-up appointment must be completed on or before January 11, 2019.
Change of Major Process
- Complete the declaration of intent.
- Allow 7 – 10 business days for review of the Declaration of Intent. A confirmation message with further instructions will be sent to your Texas A&M email.
- Follow instructions in confirmation message to obtain minor approval signatures.
- Return completed application to 238 Wehner.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment.
- Official change of major will be completed during follow-up appointment.
Questions about the application should be directed to Ashley Corn, USBU academic advisor.