Aggie Vistage Program
AGGIES HELPING AGGIES, LEADERS ADVISING PEERS
Many Aggies have belonged or currently belong to a Vistage Group. Take a look at this list of current and former Aggie Vistage members.
How It Works
Vistage is rooted in history and has served more than 22,000 executives in 20 countries. For more information like this, check out this fact sheet.
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12 - 16 chief executives from non-competing industries.
- Process issues in sessions led by a highly-trained executive coach.
- Learn from highly-rated Vistage speakers during 4 program meetings.
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development.
- Join an in-person community organized by industry, function or geography.
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions.
Private executive coaching
Optional - Additional fees will apply.
- Receive one-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader.
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities.
|Who Attends?||The group is limited to 16 CEOs, Presidents, or Business Owners of small to mid-size businesses.|
|Important Dates||Next Group Date TBD|
|Structure||Nine, one-day sessions held over a period of 12 months.|
|Cost||$9,500/year (includes all materials and costs associated with an offsite workshop - lunches, snacks, beverages, etc.)|
|Location||Mays Business School, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX|
|Time||8 am - 5 pm with a one-hour break for lunch|
To maintain the integrity of the Aggie Vistage Program, many qualified will apply, but only a few will be selected.
- Must be the top strategic decision maker (CEO, President, Owner, etc.)
- Organization is established (not a start up), typically with at least 25 employees
- Motive for joining includes business and personal growth (not for business networking)
Membership Application and Selection Process
- Attend an “Experience Vistage” event (dates TBD).
- Submit Membership Application.
- Phone interview with a Vistage Chair.
- We will notify you of your acceptance or wait list status.
- Payments are due prior to or on first day of program.
What Other Aggies Are Saying
“My fellow Vistage members and chair have enabled me to test ideas, formulate strategies, and tackle difficult decisions within a confidential environment. Today, several of our key executives are also in Vistage groups because of the value INTERA receives from the Vistage model.”
Marsh Lavenue, Ph.D. ’82
President & CEO
“My Vistage peers hold me accountable and help me make those tough decisions that are in the best interest of my company. I credit Vistage with many of the practices I have put in place at my firm that have resulted in success for me and my employees, as well. Vistage has made my company’s journey of fast growth manageable and enjoyable.”
Rachel R. Hayden, PE ’89
"I think your idea of combining TAMU and Vistage is a home run!"
President & CEO
TAMU Industry Advisory Board, Industrial Distribution