Created in partnership with Texas A&M Athletics, Leading Champions is an elite leadership development experience that empowers leaders to create a winning team, organization or company through proven strategies leveraged by some of Texas A&M’s most successful leaders.
Embedded throughout the 3-day program are:
- Key leadership concepts taught by world-class faculty at Mays Business School
- Unique demonstrations and applications of leadership concepts through experiential activities and the perspectives of Texas A&M coaching staff & personnel.
- Opportunities to engage with the coaching staff & personnel and exclusively tour popular Texas A&M sports facilities
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded leaders
- Intentionally small class size to maximize the exclusive experience
Participants will leave the program with immediate and tangible takeaways for:
- Recruiting Exceptional Talent
- Creating a Winning Culture
- Achieving Sustained Success
Who Should Attend?
The following individuals will find this program most impactful:
- Senior leaders from a wide range of organizations who are responsible for a team or multiple teams
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who are responsible for leading their company
- Individuals looking for a unique leadership development experience
|Location||Texas A&M University
College Station, TX
|Provided||• Course fee and materials
• Breakfasts, lunches, and a networking cocktail hour at the newly opened A&M
Hotel & Conference Center
• Class polo and commemorative
• Tickets for TAMU softball game
• Commemorative certificate
• Exclusive signed A&M football
helmet & other memorabilia
Class size is intentionally kept small - limited seats available
|Agenda||Download the 2019 program agenda.|
|Coaches & Faculty||Download the 2019 instructor roster.
Read more about the 2019 instructors here.