Winter Faculty Programs
Mays Business School will offer eight (8) winter faculty-led programs. Students learn about global business, culture, and economic environments first-hand. Although classes are taught in a foreign location, your classmates will be Aggies and instruction is in English. Students register at TAMU for the corresponding course for the following spring term. Program dates are approximate and subject to change.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and the status of education abroad programs, please refer to the Education Abroad COVID-19 Updates website.
Winter 2023 applications open soon!
- The application period is Early April – September 1, 2022. Students are selected on a rolling basis until the program is at capacity.
- Learn more from prior participants by visiting the CIBS Faculty-led and Field Trip Programs blog.
- The $300 CIBS administrative fee billed after students ‘confirm’ for a program is non-refundable.
Apply for scholarships:
- CIBS Faculty Programs Scholarship: Winter, spring break, and May programs (w/ spring course): November 1
- University-Wide Scholarships: Winter, spring, spring break, and May programs (w/ spring course): September 10 – October 12
|Program & Flyer||Program Leader||Dates||Course||Estimated Cost||COVID Vaccine Req.? (as of 3-1-22)||Application|
|Chile Innovation||Prof. Lewis (MKTG)||Dec 28-Jan 10, 2023||MKTG 489 (or MKTG 685)||TBD||TBD||Priority Consideration Form|
|Costa Rica Accounting Communication||Prof. Foster (ACCT)||Jan 2-14, 2023||ACCT 421||TBD||No||Priority Consideration Form|
|Costa Rica Business||Prof. Lane (IBUS)||Jan 2-14, 2023||IBUS 459 (or IBUS 685)||TBD||No||Priority Consideration Form|
|India Business||Dr. Sreenivasan (MKTG)||Jan 2-15, 2023||IBUS 455 (or IBUS 685)||TBD||TBD||Priority Consideration Form|
|Portugal Entrepreneurship||Dr. Pace (MGMT)||Jan 2-14, 2023||MGMT/ IBUS 457 (or MGMT/ IBUS 685)||TBD||Yes||Priority Consideration Form|
|Qatar Business||Dr. McFarland (MGMT)||Dec 27-Jan 12, 2023||IBUS 310||TBD||TBD||Priority Consideration Form|
|Singapore Business||Dr. Panina (MGMT)||Dec 31-Jan 14, 2023||IBUS 455||TBD||TBD||Priority Consideration Form|
|South Africa Business||Prof. Okoromadu (FINC)||Dec 29-Jan 14, 2023||IBUS 310||TBD||TBD||Priority Consideration Form|