Executive Professor Series
Executives regularly guest lecture in classes and educate students about daily business and challenges.
As mentors for future retail leaders, these individuals support our program by sharing their experiences with undergraduate and graduate students pursuing retailing careers. Visiting executives are invited from all retail areas including: retail buying, brand management, sales management, service delivery, consulting and business analytics. Their participation in the classroom guides students and faculty through current industry trends and case studies from those leading the business today.
- Teach in the classroom as “professor for a day”
- Share experiences and insights with students
- Promote career opportunities with your company
- Meet with faculty and staff at Mays Business School
- Networking coffee chat or lunch with our M.B. Zale Leadership Scholars