Mays at CityCentre
Houston’s premier resource
for leadership development, career advancement and professional networking
Mays Programs at CityCentre
Professional MBA Program
Rigorous 22-month program designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers.
- 45-credit hour program
- Classes meet on alternating Friday evenings and Saturdays
- Features an international trip and capstone project
- Taught by Mays’ world-class faculty
Executive MBA Program
Designed for seasoned professionals committed to achieving their leadership potential.
- Built around a two-year schedule
- Classes meet on alternating Fridays and Saturdays
- Features a capstone consulting project and four-day Washington Campus seminar
Additional Programs at CityCentre
Master of Science in Analytics
Designed for working professionals looking to optimize their organization using business analytics.
- Project-based curriculum designed for working professionals
- Five-semester, part-time program
- Delivers knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately at work
- Flexible classes can be taken on-site
Events and Activities
CityCentre is home to alumni activities along with academic enrichment and professional networking events for the Houston business community.
- Career services workshops for current students and MBA graduates
- Business workshops for MBAs and prospective students
- Spring Networking Event
- MBA Alumni Holiday Social
High-Quality Event Space for Rent
30,000-square-foot facility offers meeting, conference and event space in the growing West Houston corridor.
- Tiered and flat executive classrooms
- 11 team meeting rooms
- Expansive dining and multi-function spaces
- A professionally appointed boardroom
Location and Contact
CityCentre Facilities Manager