Join Our Team
Join the Comm Lab Team
Do you have a passion for communication and helping others? Do you ever wonder what makes an effective communicator? If so, we may have a job for you! Working at the Mays Communication Lab is an incredible way to develop yourself through coaching graduate and undergraduate students while receiving invaluable training yourself. You will grow immensely both personally and professionally through client and peer interactions. Most importantly, you’ll have fun along the way!
If you’re still interested, there are a few things you should know. Firstly, be looking out for a mass email promoting the Comm Lab hiring process. This will be your first point of contact with us to begin going through the hiring process. It will also contain the application for employment.
Secondly, here are some important dates:
- Monday, March 5th: Hiring informational 6:00-7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 22nd: Applications Due by 5:00 PM
- Monday, March 26th: Interview Invitations for Selected Candidates
- Friday, April 6th: Offer Letters Released
- Wednesday, April 11th: Deadline to Accept Employment Offer
- Friday, April 13th: Orientation
- Monday, April 16th: Shadowing begins. This is an opportunity for selected candidates to experience firsthand the role and responsibility of a consultant.
Ready to apply? Let’s go!