The total program cost for the class beginning in July 2020 is $99,500* for Texas residents. Students who do not meet residency requirements set by Texas A&M University will have additional tuition costs.
The program cost includes:
- Texas A&M graduate tuition* and fees
- All required program materials (books, cases, articles)
- Residency Week in College Station
- Washington Campus seminar, airfare and hotel in Washington, D.C.
The program cost does not include:
- Lodging during class weekends
- Transportation costs to attend the program.
- Federally mandated health insurance for international students**
*- Tuition rates are subject to change based on Texas A&M University tuition increases.
**All international students (any student that is not a U.S. citizen or an approved lawful permanent resident) are required to have the Texas A&M University System Student Health Insurance Plan (SSHIP) or apply for a waiver, if already covered by an employer’s health plan. The plan is automatically charged to an international student’s tuition and fee statement. These charges are in addition to the standard tuition and fees for Mays MBA programs.