Click here for COVID-19 updates
Admission to Texas A&M’s Executive MBA program is a highly selective and competitive process. The following highlights candidate qualifications and the selection process:
- Professional experience. A candidate needs to have a minimum of 10 years of professional work experience. The admissions committee gives preference to candidates who have at least seven years of progressive and significant managerial responsibilities. Managerial experience may include management of people, assets or other resources. International experience is beneficial, but not required.
- An undergraduate degree. A prospective student needs a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution recognized by Texas A&M.
Candidates who apply for the Executive MBA program are not required to take the GMAT and GRE exams.
Admission process: Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible due to limited class size and high demand. An Executive MBA admissions committee evaluates applications based on the following considerations:
- Professional work experience, career progress and advancement potential
- Significant managerial experiences (current and progressive)
- Potential to contribute significantly to the learning experiences of the program
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivation and commitment to complete the program
- Ability to balance an academically demanding program, ongoing career responsibilities and personal life