Additional Experiences & Partnership Programs
4th Semester Experiences
The Full-Time MBA program offers students an opportunity to further expand their business knowledge by participating in a 4th semester. This additional coursework will extend a student’s studies for one additional semester past the core 18-month MBA program.
Currently available 4th semester programs are:
- International business certificate: This certificate program gives students the knowledge base and international exposure to be able to meet the global challenges faced by organizations. Students take a course in international business during the MBA program’s fourth term and then participate in a semester-long study abroad experience at a Mays international partner school. While abroad, students take at least 12 credit hours of international business courses.
- Advanced international affairs: This certificate, offered by Texas A&M’s Bush School of Government and Public Service, involves a multidisciplinary series of graduate courses designed to provide a more complete understanding of world affairs. The set of courses that are available include intelligence, national security, diplomatic history, international business and government, geography and world systems, international law, and certain skill courses. Students work with the MBA Programs Office to coordinate enrollment and scheduling for this coursework.
Partnership Programs (co-op)
The Full-Time MBA Program partners with several other graduate degree programs to offer the opportunity to earn an MBA along with another degree. Co-op students will complete the MBA program in 12 months before returning to their partner program to complete their additional academic requirements.
- MEng in Biomedical Engineering/MBA
- JD/MBA (in coordination with the Texas A&M School of Law)
- JD/MBA (in coordination with South Texas College of Law – Houston)
- *We can consider other graduate/professional degrees on a case-by-case basis. Email our admissions team to inquire about a program not listed above: email@example.com
Enrolled students who are interested in pursuing a second Masters’s degree at Mays Business School can work with their MBA academic adviser after enrollment to apply and ensure they are able to meet all programmatic requirements.