Earning an MBA is truly an investment in yourself and your career. The cost of Mays Full-Time MBA is approximately $62,000, which makes our program among the most affordable in the United States. This investment pays rich dividends. Class of 2017 went on to earn on average $105,910 annually in their first jobs after graduation. This reflected a 160% increase in average pre and post MBA salary for the Class of 2017. In addition, the class received an average signing bonus of $13,828, plus average other guaranteed compensation of $11,219.
While you may choose to pay for graduate school yourself, there are many financial options to help support your education. Financial aid can include federal, state, institutional, and private sources that assist eligible students in funding their education. This support can be a combination of scholarships, grants, loans, waivers, and student employment.
Forms of financial aid include:
- Student Loans – You may be interested in taking out student loans to pay for your education. There are several types – the Direct Unsubsidized Loan, Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loan (GradPLUS), and alternative loans.
- Military Benefits – If you are a veteran, you will be eligible to use military benefits to finance your education.
- Texas Aggie Graduate Grant – Students who are Texas residents may be eligible for up to $3,000 per year through the Texas Aggie Graduate Grant.
- Texas Public Education Grant – This need-based grant is awarded based on the FAFSA/TASFA application process.
- Scholarships – Applicants are automatically reviewed during the admission process for merit-based scholarships based on academic achievements, professional accomplishments, and potential for success. Receiving a merit-based scholarship may allow a non-resident student to qualify for Texas resident tuition, which can result in savings of approximately $20,000 for the total cost of the program.
- Fellowships – Texas A&M offers significant fellowships, such as the Graduate Diversity Fellowship (approximately $50,000 over a two-year period), for incoming graduate students who are United States citizens. Students who wish to be considered for fellowships must complete their applications to the Mays MBA program prior to January 25.
Mays Full-Time MBA program has a dedicated staff member, Program Coordinator Joanne Byrne, who can help with financial aid questions. You can reach her at email@example.com or 979-862-7097.