E.L. Wehner Building & Cox Hall
Mays Business School is housed in the Wehner Building and Cox Hall on the Texas A&M University’s West Campus.
• Address: 210 Olsen Blvd, College Station, TX 77843
• Building abbreviation: WCBA
• Building number: 1510
**Holiday Building Hours**
• Noon, Wednesday, Nov 25 locked until 7:00 am Monday, Nov 30.
• 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday, Nov 30 to Monday, Dec 21. Locked on weekends.
• Noon, Tuesday, Dec 22 locked until 7:00 am, Monday, Jan 4, 2021
• Accessible 24/7 to faculty, staff, and Ph.D. students only with authorized Texas A&M ID card
• Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
• Weekends & Holidays: Accessible 24/7 to faculty, staff, and Ph.D. students only with authorized Texas A&M ID card
• Vending machines: soft drink & candy machines are located on the first floor in the northeast corridor, opposite the Ray Auditorium (113 Wehner), and on the second floor across from WCBA 284
• Campus telephone: Entrance #6 foyer
• Restrooms: west hallway, Cox Hall, and northeast hallway of each floor
• Elevators: Five passenger elevators located in the main lobby (3) and Cox Hall (2); One service elevator in the west hallway
• Food and beverages in designated areas only
• All Texas A&M buildings are smoking and tobacco-use free. At Wehner, the designated outside smoking area is at least 25 feet from Entrance #6.
• Food, drinks, pets (with the exception of service animals and the A&M mascot Reveille), and tobacco products are not allowed in the classrooms, although there are areas in the building, such as the main lobby, and meeting rooms where food and drink are permissible.
• The building proctor does monitor and enforce classroom compliance. Contact the building proctors if you have any questions.
- Facilities Manager – Office Location: WCBA 158A, Office Phone: 979.845.8009
- Facilities Coordinator- Office Location: WCBA 158A, Office Phone: 979.862.4203
- Assistant Dean – Office Location: WCBA 440, Office Phone: 979.845.4711
For urgent issues after business hours, call the University Police Department (UPD), 979.845.2345.
Emergency Evacuation Plan
For campus emergencies, call 911. Emergencies in the Wehner Building such as fire, explosion, spills, chemical releases, and all other emergencies may require employees to evacuate the building. To ensure orderly and safe evacuations, please follow the Emergency Evacuation Plan for the Wehner Building. Additional procedures regarding emergency issues such as severe weather, bomb threats, etc., are available from Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and the Texas A&M University Emergency Operations Plan.