Mays has migrated to the Texas A&M centralized email system known as TAMU Exchange 365. All new Mays email is being delivered to Exchange 365. You will need to make connections to the new server (computer and mobile devices) using these directions. NOTE: You can always use the Outlook Web Access (https://outlook.office365.com) to access your email at any time using your <netid>@tamu.edu as your login and your netid password as your password.
If you need help, call Mays IT at 979.847.4357.
SETTING UP TAMU EMAIL
- You can set up your @tamu.edu address to forward to any mail box you choose such as your departmental email, Gmail account, etc. You can easily change where your mail is delivered by going to Aggie Computing Gatewayand clicking “Edit Directory”. If you wish to publish your email address (for example, in the campus directory), you should use your @tamu.edu address. For additional information, see “Editing Your Directory Information“.
- For A&M activation of NetID, editing your A&M directory information, or changing passwords for your A&M account visit gateway.tamu.edu
- For help with your TAMU GMail account (not Mays), visit HelpDesk Central for online computing support, instructions, and answers to frequently asked questions or telephone the Help Desk at 5-8300.
- When setting up your email signature, follow the email guidelines in the Mays Brand Guide.
LOGGING INTO EMAIL FROM OFF CAMPUS
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com
- Enter your username (it will be <netid>@tamu.edu) and your NetID password.