- Evaluation period – April 2017 – March 2018
- The performance management process for the 2017-2018 performance review period will be done in Workday.
- Overview of Steps for the 2017 – 2018 Performance Review Period
- April 6 – Employee Goals Entered
- April 18 – Employee Self Evaluation
- April 27 – Manager Drafts Evaluation
- May 4 – Manager and Employee Discuss Evaluation
- May 11 – Manager Submits Evaluation
- May 18 – Employee Acknowledges Evaluation
- May 25 – Supervisor Acknowledges
- May 31 – Deadline
- The first step of the process is to enter the employee goals in Workday that were established in last year’s performance review process. Previously in PATH, this had to be completed by the supervisor, but can now be entered by the employee. Instructions on how both the employee and manager can add and edit goals
- The second step will be the employee self-evaluation. Employees should check with their manager to see if a self-evaluation is required. Even if the supervisor does not require the self-evaluation, employees must submit a self-evaluation (even with no information entered).
- Next, the manager will draft the evaluation, discuss with the employee, submit the evaluation, the employee will acknowledge the evaluation, and finally the manager acknowledges the reviewed evaluation. HR Workday Performance Management Guides and Resources