The Staff Council is a distinct group because of its representative nature, consultative role, and consensus-seeking process. It attempts to be the “eyes and ears” of Mays Business School Staff. It is consultative to the Dean of Mays Business School. It is also a representative body of the Mays Business School staff.
The Council provides a means for uniting the Mays staff community in order to express ideas and concerns of Mays staff. All Council recommendations and decisions will be developed by consensus; however, under certain circumstances, the Dean and the Council may choose to attain a majority through voting to decide a course of action.
- Chair – Jeffrey Jones, CityCentre (At-Large)
- Vice-Chair – Lauren Welford, Department of Finance
- Angela Catlin, Office of the Dean
- Hannah Cole, Department of Marketing
- Valerie Brown, Department of Management
- Sarah Bugh, Career Management Center
- Ashley Hilgemeier, Center for Executive Development
- Sarah Hooper, Undergraduate Advising
- Donna Shumaker, Department of Information and Operations Management
- Terri Zimmerman, Department of Accounting
|April 23-27, 2018||Staff Appreciation Week
Daily Prizes for Mays’ Staff
|Across Campus||Week Long Event|
|April 23, 2018||Natural Stress Relief in a World of Stress – Mindfulness, Yoga, and Essential Oils||Cocanougher||9-10am|
|April 25, 2018||Mays Staff Appreciation Luncheon and Celebration,
Must be present to win door prizes!
Mays staff are also encouraged to participate in community outreach programs sponsored by Mays Business School. For more information on these opportunities, please visit Mays Community Outreach.