The Staff Council is a distinct group because of its representative nature, consultative role, and consensus-seeking process. It attempts to be the “eyes and ears” of Mays Business School Staff. It is consultative to the Dean of Mays Business School. It is also a representative body of the Mays Business School staff.
The Council provides a means for uniting the Mays staff community in order to express ideas and concerns of Mays staff. All Council recommendations and decisions will be developed by consensus; however, under certain circumstances, the Dean and the Council may choose to attain a majority through voting to decide a course of action.
- Chair – Lauren Welford, Department of Finance
- Vice-Chair – Hannah Cole, Department of Marketing
- Tyson Reddic, Office of the Dean
- Valerie Brown, Department of Management
- Sarah Bugh, Career Management Center
- Ashley Hilgemeier, Center for Executive Development
- Sarah Hooper, Undergraduate Advising
- Jeffrey Jones, CityCentre (At-Large)
- Meaghan Sauser, Department of Information and Operations Management
- Meghan Williams, James Benjamin Department of Accounting
|April 22-27, 2019||Staff Appreciation Week||TBD||TBD|
Mays staff are also encouraged to participate in community outreach programs sponsored by Mays Business School. For more information on these opportunities, please visit Mays Community Outreach.
Texas A&M Staff Emergency Fund
Did you know that Texas A&M has a Staff Emergency Fund program? It was created to help Texas A&M staff members who are experiencing a temporary hardship due to a significant life event. This includes, but is not limited to, death of a family member, natural disaster, and serious illness/critical injury. For additional information about the fund including eligibility criteria or ways to donate, visit Staff Emergency Fund.
Email questions to email@example.com.