Mays Business School’s Marketing, Communications and Public Relations team and its Alumni and Corporate Relations team provides a range of services in support of six overarching objectives:
- Increase awareness of Mays Business School’s brand, programs and activities among targeted audiences.
- Positively influence the school’s reputation as a thought leader in research and education and as a community partner.
- Increase the number of inquiries, applicants and students for the school’s academic programs.
- Promote the school’s brand in a credible, compelling and consistent manner across all formal channels.
- Increase alumni engagement across three dimensions: Informed. Involved. Invested.
- Increase the perceived value of the school’s affiliation among current members and prospective members of the Mays community.
Alumni and Corporate Relations
Connecting former and current students, developing professional networking opportunities, planning alumni events, providing reunion planning guide and resources, and elevating alumni engagement. Organizing donor recognition activities, events and communication, providing opportunities for engagement across departments and programs.
Marketing and Communications
Strategic planning, execution and measurement of marketing and/or communications campaigns; branding and messaging
Creative consulting, coordination and support for collaborative marketing initiatives, including graphic design, art direction, photography, videography, editorial design, print and digital media
Developing and distributing news releases; fielding and coordinating media interviews for faculty and staff; proactively identifying media opportunities and pitching subject matter experts; tracking media mentions
Editing and writing for news stories, website copy and other communication materials, such as brochures, newsletters and magazines
Web and Social Media Services
Website development and maintenance; content management system training; management of Mays social medial channels