Executives guided by Aggie Values
Aggie Vistage is the first university-affiliated Vistage chapter. Vistage is a global organization that manages private advisory groups for executives, CEOs, and business owners. High-performing leaders join Aggie Vistage because they want to connect with other executives who share their values. Aggie Vistage provides a trusted leadership experience that delivers results.
How It Works
Launched in the 1950s, Vistage is rooted in a history of success and has served more than 22,000 executives in 20 countries. Member companies grew 2.2 times faster than average small and midsize U.S. businesses
But Aggie Vistage is much more than executive coaching. The holistic Vistage approach has been developed over 60 years of research and includes three core elements:
- Valuable perspectives from trusted peers
- Professional guidance from an accomplished leader (Chair)
- Connecting with subject matter experts.
Once a month you’ll meet with your fellow Aggie Vistage members and work through your respective challenges and opportunities. You can feel confident in sharing your struggles and successes knowing that all Aggie Vistage discussions are confidential. The Chair facilitates the discussions using proven processing framework and methodologies to ensure you’re getting to the root of your concerns. At several meetings throughout the year a speaker from Vistage’s extensive and elite network will serve a subject matter expert for your group. You’ll receive exclusive access from world-renowned thought leaders who will challenge you to be innovative within your business, and foster your personal development. Vistage also provides members with exclusive insights on how to optimize small and mid-sized business processes from their thriving research network.
|Who Attends?||The group is limited to 16 CEOs, Presidents, or Business Owners of small to mid-size businesses.|
|Important Dates||Membership applications are open during January-February and July-August. annually.
2020 Meeting Schedule:
January 27, 2021
|Structure||Ten, one-day sessions held over a period of 12 months.|
|Cost||Two membership payment options are available: $10,500/year (10 meetings) or $5,250/6 months|
|Location||Texas A&M University, College Station, TX|
|Time||8 am - 5 pm with a one-hour break for lunch|
To maintain the integrity of the Aggie Vistage Program, many qualified will apply, but only a few will be selected.
- Must be the top strategic decision maker (CEO, President, Owner, etc.)
- Organization is established (not a start up), typically with at least 25 employees
- Motive for joining includes business and personal growth (not for business networking)
- Vistage will not allow chapters to have members who may be competitors or suppliers/vendors with another member in the chapter, as this can influence confidential discussions. Each prospective member is carefully evaluated to avoid this scenario
Membership Application and Selection Process
- Attend “Experience Vistage” meeting on February 4, 2020.
- Complete Membership Application.
- Submit Membership Application to Aggie Vistage Chair, Brant Houston.
- Phone interview with a Vistage Chair.
- We will notify you of your acceptance or wait list status.
- Payments are due prior to or on first day of program.