Croatia Study Abroad
Croatia is a hidden gem in Europe, lovingly referred to as the Pearl of the Adriatic. This beautiful, serene, coastal city is bordered by crystal clear azure waters. The landscape is so magnificent, that the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones” was filmed along the coasts of Croatia. This study abroad experience not only allows travel to a new country but will also teach you to better understand local culture while adding important experience to your resume. The Croatia Global Entrepreneurship Program will do all three in a convenient 2-week period. If you’re having a difficult time fitting a study abroad experience into your degree plan then this is the perfect option for you.
- Location: Croatia
- Course: 3-hour, MGMT/IBUS 457/685
- Program Length: 2 weeks
- Program Dates: June 10-June 24
- Estimated Total Cost: $6,310 for Mays students / $6,810 for non-Mays students
- Program Fees include some meals, all lodging, in-country transportation, cultural excursions, outings, CISI insurance and more!
- $1400 is estimated for round-trip airfare that can be booked independently by students.
- $200 is estimated for passport fees for a new passport, if needed.
- Summer I tuition estimate included in estimated total cost.
- Learn more about how to afford a study abroad program.
- Application Portal: Currently Open!
- Deadline: February 1, 2021
- SEC and Texas A&M System Partner School Deadline: February 1, 2021
- 25 students will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Contact Professor Don Lewis at the McFerrin Center for additional information at email@example.com
- November 2020: Apply by November 24th
- December 2020: Students are notified of acceptance. A $500 deposit will be charged to your student account.
- January 2021: Book your flight
- February 2021: Remaining program fees are billed to your student account.
- February-May 2021: Attend five Sunday class sessions with group assignments.
- May 2021: Pay Summer I TAMU tuition to avoid being dropped from the program by the registrar.
What to Expect
When you participate in one of our Global Programs we will focus on three key pillars:
- Attend five pre-departure class sessions to gain entrepreneurship competencies to empower you as an international student consultant
- You will walk away from this high-impact experience with skills that can be applied to your future career and boost your resume.
- Travel with the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship to experience different cultures and discover the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Croatia.