Raymond Ideas Challenge
The Raymond Ideas Challenge
2018 Important Dates
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018: Applications Open
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018: Applications Close
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018: Online Voting Begins
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018: Finalist Workshop
- Thursday, December 6, 2018: Raymond Ideas Challenge
The Raymond Ideas Challenge encourages undergraduate and graduate students to dream up the next great product or service and enter their big idea in this campus-wide competition. This program offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- Real-world experience: Students receive valuable experience developing business concepts, writing skills and presentation abilities.
- Networking opportunities: Students have the opportunity to network with the judges and gain invaluable contacts.
How to Apply
Any student at Texas A&M is eligible to submit their idea. All you need to participate is a 45-second video pitch of your idea. Your video can be as simple as recording yourself as you explain your BIG IDEA. No business plan needed, no prototype necessary. Just your BIG IDEA and a 45-second video and you could win! Raymond Ideas Challenge is open to all majors and classifications.
Members of the business and academic worlds judge each submission and the top 40 are named finalists. Finalists present their concept to judges from the business community who challenge them with questions.
Learn more about previous Raymond Ideas Challenge winners.