- Investment Roles in Startups
- Launching Startups in the IT Industry
- The Modernizing of Business with Reveal Modern
- Pitch Perfect with Chris Westfall
- Art of the Side Hustle
- Finding Your Idea
- Tapping into the crowd: Crowdsourcing 101
- How to Start a Restaurant: A panel of local restaurant owners answered questions from the audience on topics like service & service training, marketing & social media, menu & pricing, real estate, and creating the fine dining experience.
- Social media and Your Small Business: Experts in the social media industry spoke about content strategy, branding & social media campaigns, working your network, and bootstrapping.
- Entrepreneurship in Real Estate: Local real estate business owners discussed how they got started in real estate, making the sale, real estate investment, and commercial real estate.
- Starting a Nonprofit: Three panelists answered questions from the audience about starting a nonprofit, fundraising, effective community development, and more.
- How to Pitch a Brilliant Idea: US National Elevator Pitch Champion Chris Westfall engaged the audience to learn how to communicate in a way that is clear, concise, and authentic.
- Copyright with Attorney Jeff Slattery