You’ve decided you want to be an entrepreneur or maybe you’ve decided you want to join a team who is already working on a startup. Startup Aggieland can help you take the next step of finding the right opportunity! Our pre-accelerator program, Startup Runway, is specifically designed to enable you to discover and validate the feasibility of launching a startup company around your idea. Through a combination of online learning, group meetings and workshops, and mentorship you will discover what it will take to turn your idea or passion into an actual business. If you do not have an idea of your own, Startup Runway can still give you knowledge of how to evaluate new ideas before launching a company and create opportunities for you to connect with and help other entrepreneurial Aggies!
In PURSUE programs, you can expect to:
- Learn and apply the principles of Lean Startup in order to evaluate an early-stage product or business idea
- Learn how to develop and validate a business model based on data gathered from customer discovery
- Be able to effectively communicate the business opportunity for a new idea or product
- Generate sufficient data to make an informed “Go/No-Go” decision about an idea or product you would like to pursue as a startup
- Develop fundamental knowledge and skills that will prepare you for participation in other programs at the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship
PURSUE programs are open to all currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff at Texas A&M and do not require application in order to participate. Still have questions about PURSUE? Contact us!
We are not currently accepting new applications for Startup Runway. The next cohort will begin in Fall 2019. Please check back for more details on deadlines and how to apply.