Pillars of Success
The MSF Program is ranked:
- #10 U.S. Public, Master of Science in Finance Program, TFE Times (2019)
- #2 Return on Investment (Debt to Income ratio), Wall Street Journal (2021)
The Program boasts a 99%+ Employment Rate supported by the MSF’s Three Pillars of Success:
- Advisory Board – Engage with 30+ top companies that shape the MSF Program to meet current industry standards and hire over half of our students.
- Career Development – Utilize the program’s vast resources to develop career goals and stand out in the recruiting process.
- Mays Network – Connect with former students, industry professionals, and executive professors through our world-class network.