STEM to Stocks Club
The STEM to Stocks Club is a subsidiary of the MS Finance Program which provides a platform to teach and mentor high-performing freshman and sophomore engineering students about business and how it will enhance their future engineering careers.
Recruitment begins at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
Perks of Being a Member
- Financial Business Lectures
- Exclusive access to Mays Business School clubs & events
- Career Readiness Workshops
- Access to Masters-level faculty and students
- Exclusive MSF Recruiting Opportunities
Meet the President
Industrial & Systems Engineering '22, MSF '23
Hometown: League City, TX
MSF Application Year: Sophomore
Summer 2021 Internship:
"Having access to this club my freshman year would have opened the door for exponential career opportunities early on. So, I'm eager to help other freshmen engineers reach their full potential."