STEM to Stocks Club
The STEM to Stocks Club is a subsidiary of the MS Finance Programs which provides a platform to teach and mentor high-performing freshman STEM students about business and how it will enhance their future engineering careers. Current students help teach members soft skills, which aren’t historically part of earning a STEM degree. These soft skills include Resume Writing, Interviewing, Presentation Skills, Elevator Pitch and How to Network.
Recruitment begins at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
Perks of Being a Member
- Financial Business Lectures
- Exclusive access to Mays Business School clubs & events
- Career Readiness Workshops
- Access to Masters-level faculty and students
- Exclusive MSF Recruiting Opportunities
Meet the President
Chemical Engineering '23, MSF '24
Hometown: Bellaire, TX
MSF Application Year: Sophomore
Summer 2022 Internship:
Summer 2023 Internship: