Tuition and Fees
Below is the estimated tuition and required fee schedule per semester for the 2022-2023 academic year (based on a 12-hour schedule in the full-time program).
At the end of year one, there is an opportunity to participate in a study abroad field trip for an additional cost.
|Items:||Cost (resident rate):||Cost (non-resident rate):|
|Mays Program Fee||$2,200||$2,200|
|MSHRM Program Fee||$3,000||$3,000|
Details about tuition and fees can be found at Student Business Services. This site also includes a guide for estimating the total cost of attending Texas A&M University, considering such expenses as books, loans, dependent care, travel, and other incidental expenses.
The estimated amount listed above does not include the following fees:
- Distance education differential tuition and fees
- Course-related educational enhancement, equipment access, lab and/or field trip fees
- Optional fees (housing, meal plans, parking, etc.)
- General deposit of $100 for new, transfer, or re-admitted students
- International student admin fee of $200–$500 per semester charged to third-party sponsored students
- International Student Services fee of $85 per semester
- International Student Health Insurance
- International Student Health Insurance Arrival $219.50 (covers 8/1/2019 through 8/31/2019 for new students starting fall 2019)
- International Student Health Insurance Fall $877 (covers 9/1/2019 through 12/31/2019)
- International Student Health Insurance Spring $1755 (covers 1/1/2020 through 8/31/2020)
- Orientation fees
- Non-Funded Course Fee (3-Peat Rule)
- Excess Credit Hour Charges